16 mai 2012

I don't want my life to be less complicated. That would be boring. But all I want is to stop worrying about small and unimportant things so much. I understand the fact that I'm young and inexperienced, but still I have an amazing ability to sweat the small stuff.
Sometimes I wish that I would be one of those people who just go with the flow and don't think too deep and who are quite shallow. Because being me is exhausting. I over-think every single detail. I analyze everyone's (and mine also) words and actions over and over again. I go through thousands of scenarios of my life. I create a whole bunch of them.
I guess all I wanted to say was that I'm just this neurotic, over-analyzing person who likes to mess with her own mind.

4 commentaires:

dawn a dit…

story of my life, actually...

sunshine a dit…

story of my life too :)) nepyk, bet nusikopijuosiu :)

Greta a dit…

at least give her some credits;))
Neringa, nerealus post'as!

neringa a dit…

aww, aciu!:)